I’ve been setting up Kodi on my Sony Bravia Android TV — you can install it from the Google Play Store.
Here are a few notes to help set things up how I like them:
- My favourite skin so far is Arctic: Zephyr as it doesn’t have lots of gausy images, runs fast, and displays long titles reasonably well (good for both music and long video names).
- I’ve added some useful functions to the Sony remote control; install the Keymap Editor add-on and then make the following adjustments:
- Information (i+) button: Global > Navigation > Context Menu
- Red button : Global > Window > Open Home
- Green button: Global > Window > Open Favourites
- Yellow button: Global > Window > Open Fullscreen Video (allows you to return to a video if you go in to a menu)
- Blue button: Nothing yet!